Engineered Stone

Engineered stone is a man made product that is as durable and hard wearing as granite.  It is composed of 90-93% crushed quartz and granite. The remaining 10-7% is made up of additives, mainly resin that binds the crushed stone together.

 

Engineered stone will give you the uniformity you seek without the variations in colour and veins that granite has, whilst still giving you the luxurious properties and durability that you are afforded with granite.

 
There is wide range of colour options to suit your needs. Fabrication of an engineered stone bench is identical to that of a granite bench top.

© Affordable Granite Benchtops Wellington Limited 2020                                                                                                                                                               Angelica Rose Design